Σάββατο 11 Αυγούστου 2012

Ask the " Jewelry Guru", Yes you have heard quite well.... Welcome to the Jewelry Guru place...

My love for Jewelry, the beautiful shaped jewelry, all the precious and semi precious stone, made me to create this blog specially dedicated to the world of Luxury Jewelry. I am going to display here all the latest fashion trends in The Jewelry industry, some fashion advices and trends... Hope you will enjoy my blog!

Welcome to Guru Jewelry and of course always feel free to ask me anything on precious and semi precious stones and jewelry. I strongly believe that it is a talent to create nice jewelry, something like architecture...


Below are some very elegant jewelry from the Maker: " Robert Procop". Enjoy them!









  Sotheby's Magnificent Jewels, April 25, 2017, New York 18 Karat Gold, Amethyst and Diamond Necklace and Earclips, Van Cleef & Arpe...